Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Morning

Abram paid me an early visit this morning - snuck (is that a real word??) up our stairs and jumped me as I was coming out of our closet (no one can actually get up our stairs without the squeaking boards announcing they're being stepped on - but I let him think he surprised me) anyway, he voluntarily helped me make my bed as we visited about random stuff. Then he asked me if I knew why he had come and proceeded to tell me he needed me to print off a picture of him for a school project. By now it was actually time to be leaving for school, so I knew this was going to be a rush job!! :) We quickly woke up my laptop - found this picture of him atop Borestone wearing his "1st to the Finish" shirt - put photo paper in the printer - pushed print - just as his Dad opened the door and urgently told him it was time to get into the car. Spencer carefully tucked the picture inside his raincoat to keep it dry and they made their mad dash to the van. I had to take a deep breath to recover! :)) All fun stuff - what a boring ho-hum morning I would have had otherwise. ;) sorry about the formatting - tried to get rid of it several times - but aaarrrggghhh could not figure it out.

No comments: