Friday, December 19, 2008

I am finding that missionary duties often get in the way of blogging - I check all our kids' blogs every time I get a chance, but finding time to actually blog myself is rare. For the first several months we were here, our internet connection was sporadic, and now that it has improved over the last couple of months, we have been busy doing remote workshops in Gyumri (Northern Armenia) and T'bilisi Georgia. Next week we do a 3 day career workshop in the village of Ashtarak - about 40 minutes from here. We were invited by our Mission President and his wife to a 7:00 PM Thanksgiving dinner at the Marriott Hotel Restaurant in Republic Square here in Yerevan. I am trying to post some pictures Sister Dunn took as we were arriving that night, but my computer is not cooperating. I'll try again when I get time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's great to hear from you in the blogging world again. We're glad to hear that everything is going well. We look forward to seeing some pictures. Love you both!