Tuesday, June 30, 2009

no pics

We are off to Vanadzor again today. We've been teaching a self-employment workshop up there on Wednesdays to 10 people - tonight is the final class. It's about a 2 hour drive by taxi from Yerevan and this time we hope to get some pictures along the way. Northern Armenia is very beautiful and I will prove it with some good shots next time I post if we can get out of here in time this afternoon. We are hoping to leave the office by 2:30, but I'm getting my haircut at 2:00 - so who knows what time we'll actually be able to leave? My hair is driving me crazy - time for a cut for sure! It's a real challenge to communicate with non-English speaking hairdressers, so it's hard to tell what the outcome will be. Last time, I told her to leave the back longish and she zinged it off shorter than ever! If it turns out okay - I may post a picture of the results - otherwise - I'll stay behind the camera! :) Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

andalucy said...

Good luck! :-)

ML said...

Hahaha! Good luck with the haircut--I love seeing your photos. Hope all is well. Love you.

Earthling said...

Sounds Great!

Earthling said...

BTW, eathling is me, Aletha ;D