Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Reunion Plans Begin . . .

I decided it was time for a new templete - maybe I'll choose a new one every 3 months or so - you'll never know what color I'll be. :) I've been working on plans for our reunion. I'm thinking we'll plan on Aug 2, 3, & 4 - Thu, Fri, and Sat for the structured part of being together. I'll be sending you ideas and sign-up sheets where you can volunteer to be in charge of one meal and one activity. I'll send it with the April family newsletter - notice I kinda skipped March. Oh well - Dad's surgery is my excuse - okay?

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Sounds great! March, what's March----you didn't miss anything important I'm sure ;o)! We are all so excited to come home this summer, especially Hyrum!

Heidi said...

I'm sure Hyrum will be glad to go to one of his favorite places (the airport) and actually get on a plane - it will be a totally different experience for him than when you came 2 years ago. We're excited too.