Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Views from the porch & self pep talk



I knew snow was in the forecast, but I wasn't expecting what met my eyes when I peeked out our bedroom window at 6:45 this morning - can I say that winterscapes, though beautiful in December, somehow lose their charm by the 22nd of MARCH??!!! Oh well, we are warm and snug in our little house. Anyway, I've decided that I will go by the calendar - and it says spring has arrived! Sooooo my spring cleaning and working on the upstairs renno are about to begin (I've been taking the winter off, but have got to get it done before gardening season). No more excuses!!!! I mean, really - got the puzzles together, scored over 400 in Scrabble, and watched my fair share of netflix & amazon movies (all important wintertime duties). I am suddenly emerging from hibernation - so watch out, unpainted upstairs woodwork and dirty windows - here I come!!!!!

1 comment:

Rheanna said...

Good luck with your adventures! We got snow on Sunday morning...it was just enough to cover the grass and melt by noon. I hear ya, I'm SO SO SO ready for sunshine and a little warmth...is 60 degrees too much to ask for? :o)