Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween Scaries!! and Homemade Treats






Somehow I missed getting any pictures of Thomas, Ethan, James, Benny, David, or Brigham - how did I do that?? Anyway - here is what I did take.
Dover Young Women at their Halloweeniest!
note the snow on the roof - didn't last long and it's been warm ever since - yay!
Ivy and Laura
Laura - love her purple spider shirt and tights!
Underneath this ugly scary mask is Randall E. Dow :)
Alyssa as Rosie the Riveter, Isaac, and Seth

the Dow boys trying to get Daisy to cooperate for the pic
still trying
best she would do - would not allow us to put up her leopard costume hood
Logan, Abram, and Zack - Daisy made her get away :)

I decided to go with homemade treats this year - jello popcorn!! It was a fun change from all the fun size candy bars (and a whole lot cheaper too - yay! Dave Ramsey :).







2 comments:

Rheanna said...

Did you dress up? :)

CailĂ­n said...

I love the cookie idea.